- Multiple Choice Question-type exam
- 200 Marks, with 1 Mark for a correct answer and 0.25 negative mark for a wrong answer
- Pass marks is 30% in each subject and 50% in aggregate of all the papers.
- Enroll for CPT after Class 10/Class 12
- Pass Class 12 & CPT Exams
- Enroll for IPCC on passing the CPT Exam
- Complete 9 months of Study Course & 100 hours IT training + 35 hours Orientation programme. Appear & Pass IPCC Gr 1 & 2
- Register for 3 years Articleship Training on passing Group I or both Groups
CA IPCC & Articleship Training
- Consists of 2 Groups & 7 Subjects Papers of 100 Marks each.
- The Pass Mark is minimum 40% in each paper, and 50% in aggregate of all papers of the respective groups
- Appears & pass CA Final Exams during last 6 months of Articleship Training.
- Complete GMCS Course (General Management and Communication Skills)
- Enroll As member of ICAI , After Completing Articleship, GMCS & CA final Exams
CA Final Exams & GMCS
- Consists of 2 Groups, 8 Subjects / Papers of 100 Marks each.
- The Pass Mark is minimum 40% in each paper, and 50% in aggregate of all papers of that group.
CA CPT Subjects
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Mercantile Law
- General Economics
- Quantitative Aptitude
CA IPCC Subjects
- Business Law Ethics & Communication
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management
- Advanced Accounting
- Auditing & Assurance
- Information Technology & Strategic Management
CA Final Subjects
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
- Corporate and Allied Laws/li>
- Direct Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Information Systems & Control Audit